Managed Services Consultant, Medical
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Managed Services Consultants are detectives on the Force.com platform. They have a knack for helping people understand how commercial Pharma applications work and can help customers scope and define business needs and solutions. From there, they are able to implement those solutions, across teams and applications, using established best practices and delivery methodologies.
Our Managed Services Consultants advise our customers on new product features and make enhancements that take advantage of those capabilities. They also ensure that our customer applications and integrations are functioning properly in order to support their business-critical processes.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- As a dedicated and proactive Managed Services Consultant, you will have meticulously scoped and thoroughly documented client requirements, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of their needs and objectives. Through effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional project team members, you will have leveraged your expertise to actively contribute to the design process, suggesting and implementing enhancements that align with the client's vision.
- Utilizing your technical proficiency, you will have efficiently executed configuration changes, ensuring seamless integration and optimization of our products and services to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Additionally, you will have actively engaged in client presentations and designed reviews, providing valuable insights and guidance to facilitate informed decision-making and foster strong client relationships.
- Served as a reliable troubleshooter, utilizing your analytical skills to identify and resolve issues that may arise, ensuring the smooth operation and uninterrupted functionality of our solutions. Your exceptional attention to detail will be critical as you perform deployments, meticulously coordinating and executing implementation plans to minimize downtime and maximize client satisfaction.
- Participated in application testing to ensure the highest standards of performance and functionality are met. Your invaluable feedback and recommendations will have contributed to the refinement and enhancement of our products, reinforcing our commitment to delivering top-notch solutions to our esteemed clients.
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Full project lifecycle Salesforce implementations experience
- Experience authoring requirements, definition, design, and other related project and system documentation
- Understanding of core project management concepts, data modeling, theories, practices, and methods
- Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical exposure, particularly with experience in Patient Services, is a plus
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
Compensation at Komodo Health
The pay range for each job posting reflects a minimum and maximum range of pay across all U.S. locations and may span more than one career level. We carefully consider multiple factors when determining compensation, including job-related skills, work experience, geographic work location, relevant training and certifications, business needs and market demands.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, and multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.