Burlingame, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
About FarmsteadOur mission at Farmstead is to make fresh, high-quality food accessible to everyone. We’re a new delivery-only grocer that’s re-inventing grocery from the ground up. We focus on mid-market customers (think Safeway, Kroger, etc) and bring them a best-in-class grocery product experience right to their doorsteps, even in areas traditionally underserved by supermarket chains.We are growing fast and are looking for energetic detail oriented people that enjoy the challenge of a start-up environment to join our team. You are an ideal candidate if you are dependable, polite, people-oriented, and adaptable/flexible. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients. Job SummaryEnjoy the benefits of being an employee and pick up shifts when it is convenient for you. Grocery Delivery Drivers are the face of Farmstead delivering fresh food to the doors of our patrons across the Bay Area. You will ensure that customers' orders are delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner, while providing an exceptional customer experience.What You'll Do
- Safely transport orders to customers.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Driver's License
- Current Insurance
- Working/Registered Vehicle
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Sense of urgency - Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic computer knowledge & tech app proficiency
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lb